Friday, October 22, 2010

We're Back!!!

After a wonderful tour around Thailand, we decided to come home early to recuperate before next term. I guess we should be responsible and take the time to actually plan :)

Anyway, I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get our dental work taken care of!!! It's no secret that anything medical is dirt cheap here, but it doesn't help that we don't make American Money anymore either... BUT a filing is only 600-800 Baht which is less than 30 bucks!

I just want to get my teeth cleaned... and maybe whitened :) !!! Brian however has some fillings in his future that he is not too thrilled about.

He tried to escape 3 times from the dentist office during my inquires. The doctor and nurse just kept laughing at him... haha. He didn't even let me make an appointment that visit... but after we saw a movie and with a little coxing, we re-entered the dreaded dentist office to laughing faces :) He got off easy with a free consultation and another set of preliminary x-rays.... but its progress!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment