Friday, September 17, 2010

1/5

of our lives. Thats how long Brian and I have been together.

September 9, 2010 -- Officially 5 years. Unofficially 5 1/2 years.

September 10, 2010 -- Brian catches up to me and turns 25!!!!

For our anniversary, we had a beautiful dinner and a couples oil massage!!!

"My Carriage Awaits!!!" -- Brian surprised me... He said he was going running but he was buying flowers!!!
Waiting for our table at Cabbage and Condoms
Our private tree top table at sunset :)
5 years!!!!
For his birthday, we ate dinner at the "Fish," which is an all you can eat buffet for 150 baht and partied all night :)

Cooking dinner!!!!

Brian finally got his much sought after salted fish!!!
His birthday cake haha.. had to ride in my purse on the back of a motorbike ;) It needed to be compact!
Tell me that isn't adorable for a half a century old man!
Yum!
Rolling deep to the bars :)
Teacher Emily, Me and Meow Sam's Wifey
Toward the end of the night in Lucifer's after dancing the night away :) Thanks for the wine random Portuguese guy!!! Good looking out for your fellow relation :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment