Thursday, July 1, 2010

Wai Kru

So, I went to bed thinking... YAY, I don't have to work tomorrow... the ceremony is going to take all day!

Nope, I got out of teaching for only 30 minutes... grrr... then I got more children added on to my tutoring schedule... grrr and cha-ching, but more grrr.... then the teachers argued about the tutoring schedule.... fun.... then it down poured on my way back from lunch.... more fun. BUT Today was pay day. YAY.

My Giantness.... 

Brian's Chinese Teacher
The newest Chinese teacher
P.E. Teacher - <3 her!




The ceremony was pretty. Very short considering how long our practices were. These 3 pictures show what I did. I bowed, accepted gifts, and then did it 15 more times :)



It's a hard job :)
The Wai Kru "Court" - Loot at those white giants!

Pictures of each Class...
Me with Teacher Mi on the left and Sam to the right
All k-2 classes (3 of them)
Brian with Khun Pat next to him and class
 The Entertainment....
Ballerines

Watching the entertainment
Dancers
Me and my Karis - Shes half Philippino and English... Gorgeous!
End of Wai Kru :( Back to work

0 comments:

Post a Comment